Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 3, 2014

Perry


I don't eat pears often enough. They are sweet, nutritious and healthy, and contain loads of vitamins. Oats are very versatile, and even this recipe consist of oats.

2 small or 1 big pear
1 dl oats
grated coconut
cinnamon
1 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil
greek or turkish yoghourt on the side

Peel and chop the pears. Melt the coconut oil so that it is runny. Mix it with the oats, grated coconut and cinnamon. The grated coconut does not really taste in the crumble, but it gives it a bit of a crunch. Place the crumble evenly on the pears and microwave for about 3 minutes.






On the side always my favourite, yoghourt mixed with grated coconut.

Today I received my order from iHerb. I order all my vitamins from there.  They have organic quality products, and most of the products have reviews written on them, so it is easy to compare products. They have everything from supplements and vitamins to foods and creams. I have ordered coconut oil from there as well. The only bad thing is that your purchase has to be under 20€ if you don't want to pay taxes and customs.

This time I wanted to try this organic vanilla extract. Cheap and good quality. I will most likely put it in everything I eat! Yummy!



Last but not least. Here are some pics from the Yoga festival I went to yesterday. I tried two different classes, Scaravelli yoga. It was very stretchy and easy, more close to meditation. No sweat in that one. The other was Vijnana yoga, double the sweat in that one :)








2 comments: