Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pink passion for warmer climates

The best thing about spring, besides the fact that you don't have to be freezing constantly, is that you can pack away the thick winter coats that take too much space. You feel more comfortable in light summery colours. I loove spring coats. The classy trench and the casual leather jackets. The faux furs and candy coloured wool coats. 

Im still walking around in my winter coat because once I change into "spring mode" theres no going back to "winter mode" even if the worst late winter would suddenly come back. So I have to be sure it will be warm enough to manage in a leather jacket. If you see one last person in a winter jacket when everyone else are walking around in t-shirts, thats probably me! :D

Spring coats


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.



The beige trench coat is a must (still missing from my closet) for spring. This season I especially like the long coats and the powder pink wool coats. Light faux fur vests are also super cool.

When the bomber jackets and leather jackets start walking down the street, it is a clear sign of spring.

What do you think about the pink raincoat (nr.12)??? I think it is soo nice! Raincoats are ugly, this one is not! Imagine looking cool on rainy summerday :)




This video is pure spring and summer vibes!!! <3








2 comments: