Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, March 14, 2014

Mmmmmousse!



I found this recipe on a vegan website and wanted to try it as I do with almost everything new and weird. I mean avocado in a mousse!?! I've heard and seen different varieties of it, and also made my own a bit varied. Usually I vary recipes when I am too impatient and want to try it immediately and don't have all the ingredients at home :D Usually they turn up good since I often have something similar to replace the original ingredients with :)

Anyway this recipe is very easy and good. Just put it into the fridge for a while before enjoying it!




This is for one portion. Use 1 small or 1/2 big avocado. About 2 tablespoons of dark cocoa powder (depending on how strong chocolate taste you want). 1,5 tablespoon milk (add more if it is too stiff). 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil. 1 tablespoon honey (again, depending on how sweet you want, I want sweet :P). A few drops of vanilla extract.

Mix everything with a mixer until smooth. Taste it, and add something if needed. Refridgerate for a while, since the tastes get deeper when they are a bit cold.

In some recipes I've seen they use banana, melted raw chocolate and a splash of coffee. It is just about experimenting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment