Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Easy Sunday Morning / Livbox



When I first heard about it, I didn't think it is that good of an idea. Livbox I mean. The concept of Livbox is to every month get samples of different beauty products to try, in exchange for a small payment. 

I read a bout it a little and decided to try it. I like to try different things, to find some new favourites. I have been ordering it for about a year now, and I still have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes they bring nice products, but mostly they are from regular brands, like Garnier, Nivea and so on which are not that expensive to try by just buying from the grocery shop. I would like to try quality products that are a bit more expensive since I prefer quality in the skincare and beauty products I use. Sometimes they have for me unknown new quality brands, but my bathroom cupboard is soon not closing for all the products that Ive gotten from the Livbox that I don't use. So if someone would ask if they should order it, I would not know what to answer. Sometimes it is nice when you get something that you were thinking of buying...but mostly it is not like that. 

I got my March Livbox, and this is what it held:




From the left: 
Loreal Elvital Thickness booster
Louis Widmer selftan for the face
Beyonce Rise perfume tester
Oral-B 3D White toothpaste
Clinique Chubby Stick lipstick
Lumene Lab night eye cream





From these, my favourites are the toothpaste and the eye cream. The Loreal hair thickening liquid did nothing for my already thick hair. I haven't tried the Louis Widmer face tan and the lipstick is too red for me...I don't even want to go on the perfume tester. 

Even tho I am not that satisfied, I always hope that there will be better products in the next box. So lets see how long till I cancel the order...

No comments:

Post a Comment