Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, March 28, 2014

Summer parties

I know many people start their summer with a graduation party or similar school is over -party. Thats why I picked my favourite dresses for the festive's this summer. I have one wedding to attend this summer, so let's see what I will find to wear! :D 

The first collage is for the girl who likes the classic graduation style with flowers and swinging hems. My favourites are number 2 and 4.


Graduation dresses classig



Find the dresses here:
 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.


This second collage is for the girl who wants to stand out in a different way. Not the typical colours, and a bit different cuts. I like most number 1, 5 and 6 :)


Different graduation dresses


1. 2. 3. 4. 5.  6.


I know many who have event after event and are fully booked for all kind of parties during summer. It can get very expensive buying new dresses for all the events. That's why I created this collage for dresses for affordable prices. These are very pretty and affordable. Number 3 is my fave. These are also budget friendly for the student wallet.


Affordable graduation dresses



1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
















No comments:

Post a Comment