Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring steps

Im so happy the spring is here soon!

Even tho spring is a lovely time, I feel it is a bit challenging shoewise. I often feel I don't find the right kinda shoe for the Finnish changing spring weather. This time around I would need a beige shoe to combine with lighter colours in clothing. I think the open toe or the mule shoe are very nice, and just perfect for spring and summer. 

Spring shoes


Find the shoes here!
1. /2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9.



My favourites are 1, 2, 8 and 9 :D or maybe all of them since they are in my collage!

I would wear the coach peep toe pump as on the left, for a sunny day in the city with friends, added with either a black or brown leather jacket. And as on the right, to the office, and maybe have a grey or white blazer to go with it!

The styles look so fresh I could wear them any day. Summer, please come fast!
Spring styles
Coach heel styled two ways.


2 comments: