Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 24, 2014

Tick Tock

In addition to shoes, bags and clothes I am crazy about watches. I did not always use watches, until maybe 3 years ago, so I don't have that many. At least I do have one of each colour I need at the moment. One gold, one silver and one rose gold. But it does not stop me from drooling over these lovelies.

Watches

Watches by linda-martesuo 

I think the thin wrist watches will come back in fashion, so I would  like to have one in a neutral colour and maybe in some bright colour that would pop out. I still love the chunky watches tho.

These are the ones I have at the moment. The rose gold Marc Jacobs is the newest. Don't mind my dusty DIVA pouch, divas are allowed to be a bit dusty :D

Here I store my most frequently used jewellery. It clearly needs to bee cleaned :)

Fossil watch.

My old Leijona Watch I didn't use for a while. But I think it will get used again!

My newest Marc Jacobs <3


My fave Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment