Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 31, 2014

Outfit x 2 part 1/2

I built an outfit that could be easily transferred into a more classy or casual outfit by changing only 2 items, the shoes and the jacket/cardigan. I like the colours in this, they are springy and fresh.

This will be part 1 of 2 and later I will put the same outfit with some adjustments made into a more casual style. And say hello to my old friend the scrunchie!

Don't mind the door handles and edges that make these pics even prettier ;D

Halusin rakentaa asun joka on helposti muunnettavissa vaihtamalla vain kaksi osaa asusta, kengät ja päällyspaidan/jakun. Asussa on mielestäni ihanat keväiset värit.

Nyt näette asun ensimmäisen osan, ja myöhemmin asun muunnoksen. Ja hiusdonitsi on taas vauhdissa!

Älkää välittäkö taustaa koristavista ovenkahvoista ja karmeista ;D


The Classy outfit







No comments:

Post a Comment