Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friends

This weekend started with some furry and less furry friends :)

I also finally got my nails done. This time I chose a vintage pink colour. Pink as always :)





Breakfast: coffe, yoghourt with fruits and self pressed carrot juice. 

Last night we made a lovely salad and tried these freaky things :D They are supposed to be some kind of healthy nuts, but they are not nuts...anyway, they were good and sweet :)

Mukula



These furry friends were sniffing around last night. So cute! <3

I think Herkules loves me :)




I am getting so good at making up healthy recipes on my own. Today I made a sugar free (!!!) carrot cake and it actually tasted good.

I used the carrot mash that comes from my juice press when I made carrot juice. Normally I throw it away, but this time I wanted to make use of it. I just threw everything random I could find in my cupboard together :)

Carrot mash
4 eggs
3 dl flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g butter melted
dried dates soaked in some water
1,5 mashed banana
cinnamon
nutmeg
bitter orange peel (so weird in english but it is pomerans/si)
ginger spice

Whisk the eggs.
Mix the dry ingredients and the spices in a separate bowl.
Mix the carrot mash soaked and finely chopped dried dates (also the water) and the melted butter. Mash the banana and mix into the carrot mishmash.

Combine everything into the whisked eggs starting with the carrot mishmash and then the dry ingredients.

Cook in the oven until you think it is done, maybe 45-60 min and this is what you get! NOTE: No sugar! :D

As you see I had to try it immediately :)





No comments:

Post a Comment