Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, March 16, 2014

B-logger




Ever since the snow fell down I have had a lack of inspiration, and just wanted to sleep away the sudden comeback-winter. I have not even had the strength to force anybody to take any outfit pictures...who wants to go out anyway!?!
Feeling guilty for being a bad blogger, here are some pictures from recent activities. 

I tried the brunch in Kallion Oiva with some friends. I liked the place, and there was loads of food. I can say that it is worth trying, if you are into over eating and spending your day in a food coma.


Feta pie and tea at my favourite café, Bulevardin kahvisalonki with some friends again <3.


In one previous post I presented my daily make-up products. The Clarins CC cream has been good, but I think it will be better in the summer. So as I saw that Feelunique.com had sales on Lancome products, I ordered my best foundation teint miracle in the shade 010. I also ordered a teint miracle concealer. They are the best!


With the foundation and concealer came some Lancome tester products. Renergie multi lift anti-wrinkle cream, Rouge Love lipstick, Bi-Facil make-up remover, Hypnose mascara and some other "I don't want to get old and wrinkly" Genifique serum :D

The mascara is good, and so is the face cream in the purple jar. The make-up remover is just as good as any other cheap ones. The lipstick is not really my color (mom, if you are reading this, you can have it :)). And the "magical youth serum"...blaahhh.

I usually order my make-up and skincare products from following websites: lookfantastic.com, feelunique.com or beautybay.com. I always compare the prices, and mostly they have some good offers or sales, so it is a lot cheaper to order them than to buy them from the shop here. Which is important if you are in to (read: obsessed) beauty products. For instance, on beautybay Essie nail polishes cost between 7.40-11€ when in Stockmann they are something between 15-20€. The shipping is free on all webpages :)

My blogging skills: products are placed upside down in the pictures haha :D




 Disney <3

Last but not least, my coconut-lovers coconut drink recipe! I am truly a coconut lover. This is sooooo good, and I usually make it in the weekends either as a virgin version or with a small splash of Malibu.

All you need is:

Vanilla ice cream
Pineapple juice
Coconut cream
Malibu to add after mixing(optional)

Mix in a blender, pour in some nice glasses and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment