Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 17, 2014

Shoppers jungle

Online shopping has really exploded, and you can almost find anything online. I have a certain routine when I do my online shopping. If it is something specific I want I usually just google it. In google I search from the images what I want and from there I find the place I can buy it from.




I like to find the things I want for affordable prices, but I am ready to pay for quality. I just think that if I can find something cheaper online, I will rather buy it online than pay too much overprice of it in the shop in Finland. Besides, Finland has a limited amount of choices.

There are a few webpages that collect all items from webshops to one page, so that you don't have to look thru millions ow webshops to find something. I use following webpages:


These are very good for fast shopping. Lyst has loads of stuff, and Farfetsh helps you find products that ship inside EU.

Other online shops I like a lot are:



If I want a quality product, like a bag, coat or shoes, I find it thru Lyst or Farfetsh. Or then I look for it straight thru Net-a-porter, Mytheresa, Shopbop, Luisaviaroma or The Outnet. Shopbop has some good sales, as well as The Outnet. www.bluefly.com and www.houseoffraser.co.uk are also good places to find quality things.

If I am looking for clothes I usually buy from Asos. I think Asos has pretty and trendy clothes for affordable prices. Very trendy clothes I would most likely buy from Boohoo, since I don't like to spend too much on something that will be trendy for one season.

I also sometimes shop in the "basic" online shops like Nelly, Zalando, Bootz, Bubbleroom etc., but more rarely.

I have a list of bookmarks of all the online shops I have visited and from where I could see my self buying something from. It is loooong :P I usually don't want to pay too much shipping costs, so shops that offer free shipping are on my top list. I am also very careful that I know from where my items are shipped, so that there is no surprise taxes or duties. Farfetch is good because there it says clearly from where the items are being shipped.

I could go on forever about this topic, but I think it would bee boring to read :D Anyways, here I have presented my key findings in online shopping, as I see myself as an online shopping wizard!

If you have questions, ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment