Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Collage freak

Another furry friend and a chill sunday outfit.

Yesterday we went bowling with my whole crazy family. No pictures from there are not publishable since my bowling style is not anything to brag about :D



Instead I will publish today's chilling outfit as we were at mom's place :) I forced my lovely little brother out in the cold to take the pics :P

I'm so hooked on making collages as you can see!


Walking Rufus while trying to take pics :D






I want to share healthy recipes as often as possible and when I have some good ideas. As I was bragging before on how I make up healthy recipes on my own, here comes one again! I was just thinking I want some nice and creamy salad dressing on my chicken salad and came up with this:

Avocado salad dressing

It might not look that nice, but it sure tastes good. I put it on my  chicken salad with goats cheese and dried figs. Yum!

You need:

1 small or 1/2 big soft avocado
1-1,5 dl Extra virgin olive oil (you can adjust the amount depending of the consistency you want)
a splash of lemon juice
1 big teaspoon dijon mustard (also depends on how strong you want it to be)
a splash of balsamic vinegar
a tad of salt, sugar and black pepper.

Mix.






2 comments: