Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rays

Sun rays and Ray Bans. That is what spring is about. I can't believe spring is almost here. The sun convinced me to take out a thinner jacket. That's why as the freezy person I am, I was feeling cold today as we headed to the city. But the cold doesn't matter when my bestie the sun is out. These longer days really bring a new kinda energy!

Today's outfit was kinda pink pantherish. Even tho I think panther pattern is a bit tacky I still find panther clothes jumping into my shopping bag. I guess as long as it is not too much it looks good. Not like this one lady I see often at my train station wearing entirely panther pattern, shoes and everything, just in different colours, always!!!





Sweater: Guess
Blouse: Kappahl
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors






Hopefully this is the last of snow we will see on the ground.

Coat: unknown, flea market
Scharf: Cubus
Shoes: DinSko

Finally I got my Ray Bans out! For this summer I will need new ones in another colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment