Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pancakes

I'm sharing another healthy and yummy recipe that I'm sure many of you have tried in different variations, but this is the way I do my healthy banana pancakes. 

You need...

2 eggs
1 banana

...and extra virgin coconut oil for frying. Thats all! Just mix the ingredients in a mixer to a smooth batter. If you want to, you can flavour the batter with coconut flakes, peanutbutter or a little bit of almond flour...or anything you can imagine as long as you don't put too much. Otherwise the pancakes will fall apart. If you want to put more of something else into the batter then you have to add an egg.





I suggest to fry the pancakes on a medium hot pan. They have to sit in the pan for a while befor flipping them. This time I made them a bit too big so they broke. A good size would be half of the one in the picture. 

Serve the pancakes with some greek or turkish yoghourt, berries and honey. Nuts, goji berries, coconut flakes or fruit are good to serve as well. 

This is my all time sunday brunch favourite it treat myself with in a healthier way!



No comments:

Post a Comment