Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Copycatting

I think Rihanna is one of the best dressed celebrities, and she does look good in anything. Sometimes she does go over the top, but when she gets it right, it is very damn right. I especially like her girly and romantic styles over the boyish funky styles. The outfits she wears are not really that office friendly. But i think some of her styles can be incorporated to an office environment when changed a little. I like to build outfits both for the casual girl as well as for the office lady because most women (me included) spend eight hours of the day at the office. 

I found one lovely RihRih outfit, and wanted to find pieces to build a similar outfit.


She's dressed from top to toe in the same colour. My outfit is built on beige clothes with powder pink accessories! Powder pink is truly my fave colour.

The casual and the office outfit is the same except for the pants. 


Here are the links for the items in my outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment