Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A tad of inspiration

As the weekend is approaching I want to share some makeup inspiration from my Pinterest.

First some more natural looks, which I prefer.
These pictures (and girls) are so beautiful! <3



Next some darker party makeup. I mostly go for the look in the down right corner, earthy tones. I do have a Coastal Scents palette with a lot of nice colours, but I guess I am too shy to use them. Maybe I will have to go wild in the weekend and try a pink look, or something like the girls is having in the down left corner...very pretty as well.



This is the palette I have. Mostly using the natural tones of it.


I just think women in Finland in general are a bit shy to use make up and look nice during the day. I feel like the mentality is a bit like using "makeup = insecure or ugly" maybe not, but often I feel over dressed or over made up, because women in general don't really put any effort in their looks in Finland. Of course this can't be generalised. I just feel like you get dirty looks if you make an effort to look nice during the day. Tell me if I'm wrong, but this is the experience I have had :)

Embrace your beauty and have fun with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment