Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mary Poppins

On this rainy and grey Sunday I had a moment of not so grey joy to go and meet my lovely friend in the city. She has a very good eye for pictures, and really knows how to use the camera. Take a look your self.





Photographer: Linda Vänskä

And because the outfit isn't that inspirational and colourful, I thought the pictures needed something extra! The weather had a kind of Mary Poppins grey, rainy, old fashioned umbrella feeling to it, and I think my friend captured it very well.

And as for my comfy Sunday outfit:

Coat: Zara
Shoes: DinSko
Jeans: DrDenim
Bag: Steve Madden

The Zara coat is perfect. You can detach the inner part and use the outer part when the weather gets warmer. How convenient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment