Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, February 21, 2014

The "cake"


My dear friends were wishing I would post some of my healthy and good recipes I make using healthy ingredients. This "cake" I make as a snack or as breakfast, and it is very simple and good!
All you need is:

1 dl oatmeal
2 tablespoons milk
half a banana
Spices like cinnamon or ginger (optional)
Berries (I used raspberries)


Greek or turkish yoghourt
Honey (optional for topping)




1. Put the berries in a microwave proof bowl.

2. Mash the oats, banana and milk into a soft mash (+ optional spices). I usually don't put spices, but I think cinnamon would fit very well into the mix.

3. Cover the berries with the banana oatmeal mash, so that the berries are completely covered.

4. Heat in the microwave for about 3 minutes until the raspberries start bubbling a bit.

Ready from the micro.


I mix turkish yoghourt with shredded coconut to put on the "cake". And the honey can be put on top if it needs some extra sweetness.





 I also pressed some healthy orange juice with ginger to keep the flu away!

The weekend breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment