Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Clawing

I hate doing my nails. Or it is the patience in me that's lacking as I have to sit in the salon so long. My nails usually get really bad, because I don't have time to do them often enough. But the other day I did have time. In nails I prefer a natural look. Theres nothing prettier than pretty hands on a classy lady :) I used to make my nails look like fireworks or meadows with all the girly glitter and flowers...but now I appreciate a more natural one coloured look. I prefer natural shapes as well.

This I don't Like... xD


Pics: Google.



These I LOVE!



Fashion blogger Fanny Lyckman has usually the coolest yet classiest nails.



Pics: Google.


This is the natural look I got for my nails this time. It is almond shaped, and I think they will look better when they grow a little. Maybe I will have time to fix them a bit earlier this time, so I wouldn't have to sit in the nail salon for hours :)





No comments:

Post a Comment