Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Missing warmer climates

In this currently wet and cold climate I often dream back to sunnier and warmer times when dressing is not only restricted to layering and big shapeless coats.

When my body is feeling cold I warm up my mind by looking at my pictures from trips and the summer.

Here are some flashbacks from last years trip to Croatia <3



 Some summer heat fashion!
…not much clothing needed :)


 Sunbathing on our catamaran.



Our sailing route around the Island of Brac.







Some lovely views. We were swimming and snorkelling in these clear waters.





These pictures are taken a few summers ago on my dad's 50th birthday.
The dress and heels are from Nelly. The dress is nice, but I haven't used it since because, as can be seen, it is a bit on the shorter side…and kept sliding up :)



I just love the feeling in these pictures! Happy and enjoying the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment