Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hair Story

I have always been blonde, or at least felt like it. I have actually coloured my hair dark brown once, and during that process I probably had all possible shades of red and brown. I liked my dark hair but have always felt more comfortable in blonde hair. 

After colouring it back from dark to blonde, I did let my natural colour grow out. I thought I would let it grow out completely, but about a month ago I just had to get it back to blonde again...I guess once a blonde always a blonde. 

Because my hair has a slightly red pigment the colour is always warm and a bit yellow when blonde. Currently I am thinking about colouring it lighter and to a bit colder tone. But I am not sure. Im thinking it will damage the hair, and somehow I also like the warmer ton in it.

Here is my hair story (ooold very bad quality pictures) when I started colouring it dark after being blonde all my life.











Back to blonde...








I tried extensions for a while, but I guess as you grow older you appreciate a more natural look :)

This is my current situation, where I am weighing if I should colour it lighter and colder...it looks a bit yellowish?











No comments:

Post a Comment