Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, February 24, 2014

Favourite time of the week


In the weekend we celebrated my mom's 50th birthday. It was so much fun! We celebrated at mom's house, and they had transformed their basement into a DISCO! So we got our groove on in the basement :D The next day we had a brunch and enjoyed each other's company. 

I was wearing thick black stockings, an LBD and a furry black sweater, accessorized with leo pumps and matching bag. The outfit pictures were taken the next day, because we came a bit late in the evening, so there was no time for posing then. So the outfit pictures are not so good (mom's not the best photographer, nothing wrong with the model ;P).

Anyway, here's some snap shots and a few outfit pics!


Me and my beautiful sis <3







I was actually having my hair straight at the party, but my sister curled it with her new curling wand the next day. I kinda like it, but I'm not sure if its too poodle like :D

The furry friend (not my poodle hair) is our 5 month old Rufus baby <3







And last a closeup on the hair.

The outfit is very simple, and I think it would work with black pumps as well or even better.

fauxfur






No comments:

Post a Comment