Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Building on inspiration!

Thanks to internet you can get lost in a jungle of inspiration of beautiful pictures, colours and fashion outfits. Often these perfect pictures seem too artistic and high fashion to even try to incorporate into your own mortal wardrobe. High fashion is always high fashion meant to walk on the runway and be seen in beautiful pictures. But, it does not mean that you could not use it as a source of inspiration, like I do!

When I se an inspiring picture or something inspiring I try to capture the feeling of it. What in this picture is giving me this feeling??? Is it the colours, the environment or just a good photographer capturing the right moment?

On this cold winter day this picture inspired me to build outfits based on the colours.

First the casual outfit. I can so see myself wearing this on a beautiful summerday!

As can be seen the colours are the thing!


The second outfit for the office, built on the same inspiration of colours.


The pictures are borrowed from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment