Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gym Endorphines


After a two months break in training at the gym it's been a pleasure to bee back. Im starting to remember how good it feels after a nice gym set, and how it feels to walk with sore leg muscles :). I aim to go to the gym three times a week, and to once a week do some other kind of exercise, mostly dancing or yoga. For a long time I used to dance approximately 4 times a week for several hours. Nowadays I just don't have the time anymore...

The other day at the gym when we did chest. 





















My small eights... 


I have been training at the gym for about four years, and I am not training for any fitness competition, just for excercise. I think it is important to be active in different ways and eat real normal food to look and feel good.

I also believe in the benefits of water! ...drink a LOT! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment