Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, May 29, 2014

White Skirt x 2

On saturday I have my cousin's graduation party and I have been planning on what to wear. I did not want to wear a dress, so I created a few options based around a white skirt. I think both of these combinations are very fresh. When I don't know what to wear, but have some ideas I go to Polyvore and create an outfit to see what it would look like. And when Im done, it see if my own peaces go together.

Lauantaina on ihanan serkkuni ylioppilasjuhlat, ja olen etukäteen miettinyt mitä puen päälle. Koin että mulla ei oikein ole mitään kivaa mekkoa, joten voisin tehdä jonkun kivan hame-yhdistelmän. Tein kaksi asuvaihtoehtoa luomalla ne ensin Polyvoressa ja sitten kokoamalla ne kotona.


Outfit 1.


First I created this white floral outfit. This I created after I had taken the pictures, so that's why the shoes and bag are different in the picture I took of my pieces. But I do have a similar pink bag and silver shoes that I would wear with this floral lace outfit.

Eka asuyhdistelmä on kaunis valkoisen ja kukkakuvioidun pitsin yhdistelmä. Kengät ja laukku on eri Polyvore kuvassa kuin omassa kuvassani, mutta minulla löytyy vaaleanpunainen kirjekuorilaukku ja hopeiset kengät, joten luulen että ne sopii tähän asuun hyvin.



White Skirt 2


The lace top I have for this outfit is actually a dress. But it is very very short, so, I think it will go well as a top in this case.

Oma pitsitoppini on oikeastaan mekko, mutta se on hyvin hyvin lyhyt, joten uskon sen käyvän topista tässä asussa. 




Here I am wearing the same dress a few summers ago :)

Tässä pari kuvaa muutaman kesän takaisista riennoista jossa käytin kyseistä mekkoa :)








Outfit 2.

This second outfit is very cute as well. I like the combination of the turquoise and white. And paired with a simple pair of shoes and bag it will look very cute.

Kakkosasussa halusin yhdistää valkoisen ja turkoosin. Mielestäni tämä on niin raikas yhdistelmä että oikein harmittaa että mulla ei ole muita turkoosin värisiä vaatteita.

White skirt


My own top looks too blue in the pictures, it is actually more turquoise and a bit shiny fabric. The bag is not exactly the same either. 


The inspiration for this colour combination I got from who else than Rihanna.

Oma toppini on turkoosimpi kuin miltä se kuvassa näyttää. Inspiraationi tähän väriyhdistelmään tuli keneltä muultakaan, kuin rihannalta :)






Lets hope the weather is better on Saturday!

And congratulations to all graduates!


No comments:

Post a Comment