Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Outfit: Cloudy Sunday



For today I built a very simple outfit from basic items. Black top and black pants together with the long white trench and my cut-out boots from Zara is simple, classy and comfortable. As it has been raining a lot lately I incorporated my dotty umbrella which fits the outfit very well. I hate to see people walking around with the stitches left on a jacket or coat holding the back slit together, and this time I even forgot them on the back on my own coat! Luckily I noticed it in the pictures :D It is the same as forgetting the price tag under the soles of your new shoes, and when you are walking it shows :P



Tälle päivälle rakensin hyvin simppelin asun yksinkertaisista osista. Perus musta toppi ja housut yhdistettynä pitkään valkoiseen trenssiini sekä uusiin cut-out buutseihini Zarasta. Asu on simppeli, tyylikäs ja mukava päällä. Rekvisiittana toimi sateenvarjo joka on ollut ahkerassa käytössä viime päivinä sillä se sopi asuun kuin nenä päähän. Vihaan sitä kun ihmisiltä jää se yksi X:n muotoinen tikki jakun tai takin taakse pitämään halkiota kiinni. Huomasin kuvia selaillessani että niinpä taisi mullakin jäädä :D Se on vähän sama kuin hintalappu tai tarra joka jää uusien kenkien pohjaan ja vilkkuu aina kävellessä, ei hienoa :P















1 comment: