Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Monthly Livbox

The other day I got my Livbox. This time it contained a shampoo and conditioner tester from Cutrin, ACO lipbalm with SPF, Dermalogica primer, Paese blush, Ibero earrings, Sally Hansen nail polish and a D&G perfume tester. 

M favourites were the Dermalogica primer and the Paese blush. I would have liked the nail polish more if the colour would have been different. The colour is a bit weird silver green. The perfume tester is always boring. I usually just collect them in my makeup bag for an emergency need for perfume. The ACO lip balm will be good for summer I guess. The Cutrin products are ok, nothing special. The earrings are not really my style, so I gave them away.

I don't know how long I will continue my Livbox order. I am always a bit disappointed and would hope to find something new and exciting in the box I haven't heard about before. Maybe I should put a deadline, and if I don't get anything really nice by then, I stop it :)


Toissapäivänä sain kotiini Livboxin. Tällä kertaa se sisälsi Cutrinin shampoon ja hoitoaineen, ACO huulirasvan aurinkosuojalla, Dermalogica primerin, Paese poskipunan, Iberon korvikset, Sally Hansenin kynsilakan ja D&G parfyymitesterin. 

Lempparini ovat Dermalogican primeri ja Paesen poskipuna. Olisin tykännyt kynsilakasta, mutta harmaanvihreä väri ei oikein tunnu omalta. Parfyymitesteri on aika blää, ne päätyy aina mun meikkipussin pohjalle. ACO huulirasva tulee varmaan käyttöön ihan perus huulirasvana. Cutrinin shampoo ja hoitoainekin ihan ok, mutta ei mitään erikoisuuksia. Korvikset annoin pois kun eivät ole mun tyyliä.

Saa nähdä kauanko jaksan Livboxia, sillä se ei koskaan yllätä. Meikkejä voisi olla enemmän. Toivoisin saavani jotain mikä yllättäisi, mutta ei ole tähän mennessä tullut vastaan. Pitää varmaan päättää deadline jolloin päättäisin tilauksen jos siihen mennessä ei ole tullu mitään kivaa :)




No comments:

Post a Comment