Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fashion inspiration Top 3

I wanted to share my top fashion inspiration sources. Mostly I get my inspiration from anything I see in a shop in a blog or on people walking down the street. These three lovely ladies are women that always catch my eye with their style. I find myself searching for their pictures in magazines ready to find some inspiration. I don't always find it, but mostly I do :)

Halusin jakaa kanssanne muutaman inspiraationlähteeni. Saan inspiraatiota melkein kaikista asioista, mutta myös ihmisistä :) Tässä siis Top 3 (ihmis)inspiraationlähdettäni.


Nr. 1
Rihanna

Rihanna has a style that always wows me, she does the classy style, the cool street style, the casual style and anything she wants. She is the kind of girl that would look good in anything you throw at her. She loves to experiment with styles, and she is really a trendsetter. Not over the top like Lady GaGa wearing a meatloaf or something equally crazy, but by wearing and mixing any kind of normal clothes, not meat. As much as I love Rihanna's style, she might sometimes dress a bit too sexy for my taste, maybe it is in her Barbados blood :) I love many of her outfits in her music videos, for example the outfits in the what's my name video with Drake are so cool.











Nr. 2
Beyoncé


Most inspiration I get from Beyonce comes from her music videos and performances...and just her attitude in general. She seems like such a kind and good woman and mother that not only sings like an angel, but also looks like a bombshell! I guess it is the attitude that makes her even more beautiful. I am sure anything would look good on Beyonce, but she sure knows how to dress her body.

 photo tumblr_mrvu7euQtQ1s6nynxo4_r1_500_zps4d905ab3.gif








Nr. 3
Kim Kardashian

Kim has had her ups and downs regarding her style. Currently I think she is doing really good stylewise and going for the more natural look. Kim is the kind of girl that will try every trend no matter how well or not well it fits her body. Most of the times she really nails it, and when she does nail it she really looks good. But when she doesn't it might look really bad. I think she should focus more on dressing her body according to her shape and not try to wear every new trend. Otherwise Kim is very inspirational with her looks and style.








Pictures borrowed from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment