Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, May 5, 2014

Oufit: Sequins, dog and flowers


I wanted to show you my new knit I found in Zara. I think it will be perfect definitely on a cool summer night, since I was freezing here. The pictures do not really show the lovely texture of the knit. It looks white, but it is fair beige and has mini sequins sown to it, so it glitters a bit as well. 

This fairly plain outfit really needed a dog prop :D even tho he really looks like he does not want to be posing at all...he actually looks a bit sad :P I hope I didn't traumatize him as well as I have already done with the rest of my family with this picturetakingbloggingnonsense(according to them). But I do have to thank mom for taking the pictures, tack mamma :) <3
And thanks to my cheery co-model I guess :P 



Halusin näyttää teille Zarasta löytämäni uuden neuleen. Luulen että tämä neule tulee olemaan täydellinen viileinä kesäiltoina, sillä kuvia ottaessa olin jäätymässä. Kuvissa ei oikein välity neuleen ihana materiaali. Se on vaalean beige johon on ommeltu paljon pieniä paljetteja, joten se kimmeltää hieman valossa.

Tämä hyvin pelkistetty asu tarvitsi ehdottomasti koiran rekvisiitaksi vaikka se näyttää hyvin vastahakoiselta mallilta :D Se näyttää melkein surulliselta, joten toivon että en ole traumatisoinut sitä kuten koko muuta perhettä tästä kaikesta kuvanottamisblogihömppähömpötyksestä (muiden mielipide, ei mun) :) Haluan kuitenkin kiittää mammaa kuvien ottamisesta, tack igen mamma :) <3
Niin, ja kiitos pirteälle mallikaverillenin....



Could you look any more sadder? :D

Please lady don't touch me! :D

Please pose with me a little!




I got my Lacoste sunglasses from my aunt many years ago as a birthday present, and I still love them. The combination of red and gold is never wrong. Apparently these are vintage from the 70's or something. The square peace in the middle is removable, so you can change it to any other colour to match your Lacoste Pique shirt or tennis racket :D

Sain mun Lacoste aurinkolasit tädiltäni syntymäpäivälahjaksi monta vuotta sitten ja pidän niistä paljon edelleen. Kullan ja punaisen yhdistelmä toimii aina. Nämä ovat kuulemma 70-luvun vintagelasit, ja  lasien keskipalan voi vaihtaa sopimaan yhteen toisen väriseen Pikeepaitaan tai vaikka tennismailaan :D



No comments:

Post a Comment