Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, May 25, 2014

POP POP POPSICLE!



I think I made the best purchase this summer. Popsicle forms. These are perfect to make refreshing healthy popsicles to cool yourself down on a hot summer day like this. I have already made two batches. The first one with coconut cream and pineapple juice (yummy!!!) and now this one. I think I will be making many more of these since I am not the only one in my household that has fallen for these :)

For this blueberry yoghourt popsicle I just mixed blueberries with greek yoghourt, a splash of milk and honey. In the bottom of the popsicle form I put a few whole blueberries to make the popsicles look nice.





Taisin tehdä kesän parhaimman ostoksen kun ostin jääpuikkomuotit. Ne ovat täydelliset terveellisten jääpuikkojen ja jäätelöiden tekemiseen. Kesällä kun tekee niin mieli kaikkea kylmää ja viilentävää, mutta ei aina halua juoda sokerisia limuja tai syödä epäterveellisiä jäätelöitä. Olen jo muutamassa päivässä thenyt pari eri versiota. Ensin kokeilin kookosrmalla ja anansemehulla, ja siität tuli niin hyvää. Uskon että tulen tekemään vielä monta eri versiota, sillä ne näyttää nyt jo menevän parempiin suihin :)

Tässä reseptissä käytin mustikoita, kreikkalaista jugurttia, hieman maitoa ja hunajaa. Pohjalle laitoin muutaman kokonaisen mustikan.


Cooling down:D

And last some colourful pictures from our lovely brunch today with some lovely girls! And man, look at those strawberries!!! 

Lopuksi vielä muutama kaunis kuva brunssiltamme, jonka sain nauttia ihanassa tyttöseurassa. Ja oi, nuo mansikat!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment