Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, November 27, 2015

Bright Friday

Oh god I have had the worst week ever. On Wednesday morning I woke up in a dry an slightly sore throat. In the evening it got even worse and I got fever. I never get fever, so when the thermometer was showing almost 39 degrees fever, I was hoping it would not be the pneumonia again I had a few years ago last time when my fever was this high. Back then I spent over a week in hospital, so no thank you for that again. I have been feeling sooo bad, head ache, shivers, muschle pain etc. According to the nurse it is some kind of virus, so I have just been drinking hot drinks. Luckily I have been having the best carer here with me :)

 
How ever, my blackest of black week and Friday got a bit brighter when the delivery boy just dropped me this package! My new Furla bag!!! The Steve Madden leather bag I have been using mostly now, has been breaking a bit, so I have to fix that. But I needed some kind of big black shopper type of bag, and when I found this on an Italian website, I knew I had to have it. I had seen it in the Helsinki Furla shop, but oh my god how much more expensive it is there!

I really have to give credits to this webshop. Super fast delivery, not expensive delivery costs. Good prices. I will definitely order from there again!

You can find the web shop here:


 

The bag is textured leather, and has two deep pockets on the both sides. It is so pretty and will fit so much of my things :)


I really hope this flue will disappear and I will get back in business soon.

Have a nice black Friday and weekend!


2 comments: