Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Movie date night


On Friday we went on a movie date night with my boyfriend to watch the newest James Bond. The movie was good, very cliché in the Bond kind of way.


I wanted to wear something comfortable, yet fancy. I've had these shoes from Guess since last winter, but I have not been using them. They are super comfortable and sexy :) Of course I paired this simple look with a red lip.


The lipstick is "Aloha" from Make Up Store, with a lip pen from MSCHIC.





The shoes are leather and I bought them from Fashionstore.com (which apparently does not exist anymore).






Here you can see my new winter coat for this year. I love it sooooo much! I have an obsession for faux fur, so this collar is just perfect. The coat is a relaxed robe model, it does not have buttons. The faux fur makes it not look too relaxed. I was first a bit sceptical about a coat with no buttons, usually the waist band opens up when you walk, and you have to tie it up around your waist all the time, but not in this case. The material is a bit stiff, so the waist band does not loosen up.




Sorry for this creepy smile...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment