Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weekend update #outfit






This is my outfit from Saturday evening when we went out for some drinks with my friends. We went to Liberty or Death on Erottajankatu. It was a small dark place with good drinks. 



The lace top I found while cleaning my closet was still fitting very well. I like the christmassy festive feeling of it. I am also addicted to these kind of leggings/pants from Zara.











My Saturday started with brunch and friends.





I have to share this recipe I made. It is soooo good, especially if you like mexican food. My boyfriend loves it, and I like to pair it with a lot of fresh salad, tomatoes and guacamole :)


Put nacho chips evenly in an oven dish. 
Fry minced meat, add taco spice mix, some water and black beans
Pour the meat and bean mixture on top of the chips.
Pour one can of salsa sauce on top of the meat.
Pour one can of corns on top of the salsa.
Pour one can of cheese sauce on top of the corn.
Finnish off with some grated cheese.
Garnish with more nacho chips on the sides.

Serve with salad, salsa, tomatoes and guacamole.



This Swedish cake was our dessert today on father's day. 




4 comments:

  1. Ihania ruokakuvia ja voi että sä oot kaunis!! *0* <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aivan ihana toi paita ja sopii niin hyvin noiden housujen kanssa nättimys <3

    ReplyDelete