Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Contouring with Cat




 

I received this paper bag from my sister after her Copenhagen trip. I had asked her to bring me something from Sephora I have been wanting for a long time - a contour kit. For a long time I tought I wanted the ABH contour kit, but after reading reviews and comparisons between that and the Kat Von D contour palette, I decided to get me this one.

  


It is sooo perfect! It looks so pretty and oh god the pigment and the quality of the powders are so good. They are smooth and silky, and you don't need to apply a lot of product to get the desired look.


I might make a make up look on the blog using this product :)  I do still need a good contour brush and some more contouring practice.



 Last some  blurry front camera pictures of my first contouring attempt using the Kat Von D Shade + Light contour kit.






No comments:

Post a Comment