Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, November 2, 2015

Makeup newbies





I have been using the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation for years, but now that my bottle is finishing, I decided I want to try a new foundation. I have read a lot about the Make Up For Ever HD foundation and was thinking to try it. I walked in to their shop and the sales lady said that they have a new version and an older version of the same foundation. The new version is slightly more moisturizing and not drying to the skin. The older version leaves a more matt complexion. Since my skin is oily and starts shining easily during the day I thought I would try the older version, as I don't need my foundation to be too moisturizing. 

I made the right decision. I have been so happy with the new foundation! It does not crease in my smile lines as the old Lancome did (!) and it does not make my skin shine after a few hours! Before I had to blot my skin many times a day, but with this MUF HD foundation I have to do it only once! Hallelujah! :D Im so happy. The finish of the foundation is also very natural. I would say that the coverage is medium, so it would probably not fit someone who needs a lot of coverage.

Btw, you selfie fans, this is supposed to make your skin look ultra HD in pictures :P



Ive become a lipstick maniac. When I was younger everyone used to say that i should use more lipsticks because I have full lips. But back then that was exactly the reason why I did not want to use lipsticks :D
As I have matured a little I have grown fond of lipsticks. And at this stage it has evolved in to a disease of addiction :D I do not have too many lipsticks yet, but I google, I watch videos and look at pictures of lipstick shades probably every day! 
My favourite nude shade currently is the Lancome Shine Lover Twisted Beige 212. It has a slightly rosy shade to it, and looks like a natural lip colour (the swatch on the right side). 
My new nude shade is from MAC called Shy Girl. It is the swatch on the left side. And as you can see, it has a more peachy nude shade, just perfect for me, something I didn't have yet. It has a creamsheen finish.






HD skin in the picture? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment