Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Between black and white is grey



Ive had a bad day today. I have been sick at home, and I was not able to eat during the whole day until after six o'clock. Now I am feeling better and hopefully tomorrow will be a normal day. I don't catch stomach flu easily, but now for some reason I got it...

Anyway, now I have the strength to finish this post. 

On Sunday I met some friends for coffee, and I wanted to wear something classy but comfy. 
It is difficult to see but I am actually wearing a grey coat underneath the scarf. The shoes are  leather boots from Mango. They are very comfortable, but so difficult to get on and off, because they don't have a zipper. I guess they will stretch the more I use them. The Pull&Bear jeans were bought in Tallin last month.










No comments:

Post a Comment