Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fall favourites


I have been very busy with all kind of pre christmas preparations. Weekends are fully booked, and the weeks are about the same. And on top of that my flu was not any easy piece of cake. It has been going on for two weeks now, and not until now I am feeling a bit better. Because of the flu and this horrific weather and darkness I have not been taking any kind of outfit pictures. 

Maybe now as I am feeling (and looking) like a human being again, I could take some pics of my outfit this Friday when I'm having a pre christmas party.

Anyway, I tought I would collect some of my favourite items that I have bought and been using this fall.

Pallettes:

The Kat von D contour kit is definitely one of my best purchases this fall. The pigment is great, and you don't need much product to get your desired look. I ordered a small collection of brushes to be using with this contour pallette, but I have not gotten them yet.


Hair:
 My hair is kind of wavy and it has some undifined wannabe curls in it, so it gets fuzzy very often. This curl cream is perfect to give some texture to my waves, and it can be used in wet or dry hair. And it smells sooooo good :)

Powder:
This is a powder from Grimas. My friend recommended it for me, and it is actually really good. It is a basic power in a HUGE box. This lasts forever.

 
 Sponge:
I am so happy I decided to buy this, even though I was a bit apprehensive because of the price (for a sponge!!) and the fact that it was in every blog (beauty blender really knows how to advertise...). But I am happy I did try it. It is phenomenal, and gives such and eaven and natural finnish.

Cleanse:
 I don't really like soaps to wash my face with, because they are drying and remove too much of the natural oils of the skin. I have been using oils and muslin cloths to clean my face, but sometimes it takes too much time. This micellar water really works like a charm. It removes the makeup very easily.


 Last, some recent pictures from my busy life.



No comments:

Post a Comment