Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My nails are back!

DIY Nails

Since I stopped going to the nail salon, I have been using the UV-gellack at home. I have noticed that they don't last that long on my nails for some reason. I have been missing my long nails, so today I went with my mom to buy some nail stuff, and I got everything needed to build my own acrylic nails. I did everything myself from scratch. It took some time because I am still practicing. Doing the right hand was especialy difficult, but I managed :)


 This is what they look like without any nailpolish. Still need to practice on making the shape...



I finished them with a glitter nail polish for new years. I am pretty happy with the result!





If you want to make your own nails all you need is:

You will also need nail polish remover (acetone) and paper. Buying this cost only about 50€ which is equivalent to one time at the nail salon. So I will save a pretty penny doing it my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment