Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#Lillajul

 


As I promised, I was going to post my outfit from our pre christmas party. We were at the beautiful Suomenlinna at Pirunkirkko. We took the ferry there, had dinner and came back to go out dancing a bit. I went home early, since I had a pole dance show on Saturday. And I did not want to feel bad that day :)

It was alot of fun, and the place was beautiful. I took the advantage of the lightning and took some pictures. The whole place was lit up with different coloured lights, and it looked magical!



 


I am wearing a velvet dress from boohoo.com, leather pumps from Zara and a rosegold watch from Guess. I also had my blush coloured faux fur collar and my faux fur clutch in the same colour. Matchy matchy! :D

This was taken before we hopped on the ferry.




I was first going to wear this necklace, but I decided to skip it. The whole look was more elegant without it, I think. I really like velvet, which is very trendy at the moment. It is sophisticated, yet different. I also like that the dress is long enough not to look to trashy with the fairly open decolté.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment