Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, December 28, 2015

My Christmas holiday snapshots


24th
Christmas eve was different, just the two of us having dinner. No presents, no christmas tree, no ham and no excitement. A bit different from our normal christmas, but sometimes it is like this. I wanted to make a different dinner on a differnet christmas, so I bought duck confit. It was very good together with the traditional potato, carrot and "lanttu" dishes.



25th
 A birthday party. And I got to try theese amazing cakes.

26th
Christmas at dad's place. Presents and lovely company and food <3.

 27th
At mom's place. Christmas is over, but we have still been enjoying the holidays and christmas traditions.
 We got an unprepared invitation from the neighbor to go and have some coffee and christmas treats. I was not prepared, I came to mom's in just sweatpants ready to relax. So this is what I ended up looking like when I borrowed clothes from mom's wardrobe :'D


28th
Enjoying the frosty weather. It has been lovely and relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment