Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, May 2, 2015

#WAPPEN



As the retro trend is going strong there is different old school things to try. Yesterday when I was just checking the sales in Glitter I ran across these hoops. They were only 1€ so I took these bigger ones in a rose golden colour and another pair in a smaller size and in gold colour. I have not been a big fan of hoops since year 2002 or something, so I was a bit sceptic about what they would look like. I ended up really liking the look, and it did not look that gangsta chick as I expected :P

Tämän hetkisen retrotrendin aikana törmää kaikenlaisiin nostalgisia tunteita herättäviin muotituotteisiin. Eilen kun käväisin Glitterissä törmäsin näihin korvakoruihin. Ensin epäilytti, mutta kun huomasin hinnaksi yhden euron, otin sekä nämä isommat ruusunkultaiset, että hieman pienemmät kullan väriset renkaat. En ole käyttänyt näitä yli kymmeneen vuoteen, joten yllätyin että lookkini ei ollut niin hoppityttömäinen kuin odotin :P



This was my outfit for our Vappu celebration on thursday. I went with a loose grey top, black leggings and heels.

We went to a small club on iso roba. I don't drink myself, so sometimes I really loose my nerves on drunk people! I know, what can you expect in a bar on Vappu evening, but when some super drunk guy spills drinks on your purse TWICE, theres not much to laugh about. My purse looked more like a wet rat than a fancy fur purse by the end of the night :(




Tämä oli torstain vappuasuni. Harmaa toppi, mustat leggingsit ja korkkarit.

Käytiin pienessä klubissa tanssimassa isoroballa. En itse juo, joten joskus menetän hermoni todella kännisiin ihmisiin! Tiedän että on vappuaatto ja oltiin baarissa, joten mitä muuta sitä voi odottaa, mutta kun sama kännipää kaataa juomat KAKSI kertaa peräkkäin laukkuni päälle, ei enää oikein naurata. Laukkuni näytti enemmän märältä rotalta kuin kauniilta laukulta loppuillasta :(




Ok, so here is a lot of pictures.... I decided to tie my hair partly up, so that the hoops show better. I am anyway tired of always having my har loose and on curls when I go out, so this was a bit different. I tied the hair up with this small rubber hair tie. 

On my lips I have the Maybelline lipliner I showed in this post and MAC lipstick in Myth.


Tässä näkyy illan kampaukseni. Päätin laittaa ne osittain kiinni sillä minulla on yleensä hiukset aina auki ja kiharalla kun lähden ulos. Joten halusin kokeilla jotakin uutta. Tämä kampaus toi myös korvikset paremmin esille :)

Huulilla muinulla on tämän postauksen huulten rajauskynä sekä MACin Myth huulipunaa. 







  


No comments:

Post a Comment