Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer party outfit


This is my outfit from the graduation party yesterday. I wanted to buy something new, but I decided to go with something I have in my closet. When I was about to decide what to wear I noticed I had borrowed the dress I wanted to wear to my sister. So then I went with this blue high neck dress and a blazer. The blazer is so nice and I like the way it goes with my shoes. With open toe shoes you should not wear stockings, but I hate freezing so this time I did not care :) 


Dress / Mekko: Vila
Blazer / Jakku: Guess
Shoes / Kengät: Steve Madden
Bag / Laukku: Michael Kors

Tässä eilinen juhla-asuni. Olisin halunnut uuden mekon, mutta päätin pukea jotakin jo vaatekaapista löytyvää. Olin kuitenkin lainannut siskolleni mekon jonka olin ajatellut laittaa päälleni, joten päädyin tähän siniseen mekkoon. Mielestäni Guessin bleiseri sopi todella hyvin kenkien kanssa. Sukkahousuja ei pitäisi käyttää kenkien kanssa jotka ovat varpaista avoimia, mutta en halunnut palella, joten pistin sukkikset päälleni kuitenkin. 










No comments:

Post a Comment