Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

White&Green


Another spring office outfit! This outfit is very relaxed, but stylish at the same time I think. On my lips I have a brown lip liner from Lumene. As my lipstick collection has been growing I was looking for a lipstick holder to store them in...trying to be more organised here :) I found one in Tiger, for only 3€!


Toinen keväinen toimistoasu! Tämä asu on todella rento mutta tyylikäs samalla. Huuliani koristaa Lumenen ruskea huultenrajauskynä jota olen laittanut koko huulelle. Kävin tänään etsimässä meikkitelinettä huulipunilleni, ja löysin sellaisen Tigerista vain 3€:lla!




What do you think about my outfit?

Mitä mieltä olet asustani?













2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oi kiitos ihana <3 Sulla oli kyllä tosi ihana takki sun edellisessä postauksessa! :D <3

      Delete