Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Random update




Chiao from the couch! I a having a relaxing weekend after a busy week, now wearing my sweats and watching Sex and the City :) Just wanted to make a quick update about my week. I have been watching the hockey games, which ended very bad for Finland :( It was sad because I thought Finland had played such a good tournament over all...




On Tuesday I went with a friend to an Elle magazine event in Stockman. It was not anything special. The best part was when Blond Rivets blogger Kira showed her trend picks for the summer.


Wednesday was pole dance time. I have been dancing pole dance more or less once a week for a little bit over six months now and I like it so much! In the beginning it is all sweat, blood and tears (and bruises, and burn marks) but when you get the hook of it it is great. Some moves that felt way too difficult in the beginning are very easy at this point. Like the one in the second picture. 




Today I decided I need to do something abut this pale face. I wanted to get a head start to summer so I purchased this Vita Liberata tanning gel. Never has self tan cream application been this easy! The tanning glove I bought to apply it with is great, and the gel absorbs so fast! This is great! No more sticky hands and smelly skin. It does not contain parabens and is made from mostyl organic ingredients.




Have  good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment