Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, May 4, 2015

#InOut

I thought I would make another In and Out for the new beginning of the month of May.

In




Cat-eyes sunglasses

This retro trend is taking over this summer. Sunglasses with cat-eye shape. Very feminine and classy. They need to be big too.





Ombre lips

This trend appeals very much to my eye. I think it looks so sexy!

I love SonjdraDeluxe's Youtube channel <3<3 She's so talented!



Flat form sandals

This is one of many shoe trends this summer. They are comfortable and very nineties! Besides, flat forms go perfectly with another summer trend, wide leg trousers.









Out


Very ripped jeans

The ripped jeans trend is still going strong, but not the ones that look like you came out of a grass clipper.



Side shave

I never really liked this trend at all. It is too masculine to my taste. It suits only certain faces.




Bad extensions

Theres nothing worse than bad hair extensions. Extensions that look like slices of hair and very unnatural. Ufff...





No comments:

Post a Comment