Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, May 18, 2015

Love YSL


Some time ago I got myself my first YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick. And I am in love! It is seriously the best lipstick I have ever tried! Even though I have not been using lipsticks that much, I can feel it is the best quality. It feels silky smooth and is so soft and even on the lips. Today I did not take the lipstick with me to work, just to see how well it lasts on the lips without reapplication. I could still see the colour on my lips when I got home from work, after eating twice, drinking a lot of water and even applying lip balm during the day. And it still stayed on! The shade of the colour is excellent, perfectly peachy for summer ;)

Jonkin aikaa sitten ostin itselleni ensimmäisen YSL Rouge Volupte huulipunan. Tämä on ehdottomasti parhain kokeilemani huulipuna, ja olen aivan myyty! Se tuntuu niin pehmeältä ja silkkiseltä huulilla ja sävykin on täysi kymppi kesää ajatellen! Kokeilin huviksen kauanko se kestää jos laitan sitä aamulla, enkä laita lisää päivän aikana.  Kaksi viimeistä kuvaa otin kun olin tullut kotiin työpäivän jälkeen, jonka aikana olen syönyt kaksi kertaa, juonut vettä useamman kerran ja lisäillyt huulirasvaa huulille vähän väliä. Todella hyvin pysyi! :D






These pictures underneath were taken immediately after I got home, no reapplication of the lipstick, and it is still on! :D

Alla huulipunan pysyvyys työpäivän jälkeen :D




No comments:

Post a Comment