Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hair and sunnies





I tought I would show you my new Gucci sunnies I got from my boyfriend. They are a very trendy cat eye shape, and I love them!

Sain nämä ihanat Guccin aurinkolasit poikaystävältäni. Tämä kissan silmä (??) muoto on todella trendikäs, ja tykkään siitä paljon!




Today I also had my hair coloured. I have been blonde for a while, and I feel like I want something different. I don't think I will be going completely dark, but a slightly darker blonde would be nice. Today we started by darkening the roots. It is fairly dark, but since the colour underneath is blonde, the dark roots will fade and turn a little bit lighter. We are also going to make my hair lengths a bit  darker blonde at some point. I am very impatient, so lets see if I will manage to wait for a few weeks...

After colouring my hair, we went with my sister to have some sushi! Yum!


Värjäsin tänään myös hiukseni. Olen ollut täysin blondi nyt vähän aikaan, ja tuntuu että haluan jotkin uutta. Tuskin värjään hiukset ihan tummiksi, mutta varmaan hieman tummemmiksi. Aloitettiin tämä projekti tänään värjäämällä tyvi tummemmaksi. Seuraavalla kerralla teemme jotain pituuksille. Tämä tumma tyvi haalistuu varmaan aika nopeasti, sillä lähtökohta oli aika vaalea. 

Värjäyksen jälkeen kävimme sushilla. Nam!


No comments:

Post a Comment