Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, July 3, 2015

Two Lipsticks - Two Outfits



This week I have been very busy. I wish I would have more time to update the blog. Hopefully during my summer vacay I will have time. I had a work trip to Vilnius, my mother in law is visiting and I am hooked on Orange is the new Black on Netflix. Those are the reasons I have been busy. 

Anyway, I wanted to show my two new lipsticks and two outfits I have been wearing. 


I loooove this brown Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the shade Amorosa. It is a lip shine and feels very soft on the lips. I am wearing it in the picture above and the two down.





Here is one of my outfits in Vilnius. I think I will make another post about the city of Vilnius, it is so beautiful! The pants are from Zara as well as the shoes, the shirt is from Sand. 





Here is just a random picture from the other day when we were enjoying some tapas at Bar Teos.



My office outfit from yesterday. All Zara. We were enjoying our lunch outside.






This lipstick is very nice, a shade I was a bit unsure about first, but I like it. It is Make Up Store - Aloha.




No comments:

Post a Comment