Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sporty Casual #Outfit




My very comfy outfit today, to go with the dull weather outside. I was a bit unsure wether I should wear these shorts outside, since you never know if it is going to be freezing cold. I took a jacket with me to keep me warm, so it wasn't so bad after all to wear shorts on this summer day in July :D



No sun = no tan. I have had to buy some self tanning lotion in order to feel a bit summery and fresh since the sun does not want to come out at all. Or even if the sun is out the air is damn cold! What is up with that! Anyway, the self tanning lotion I use is actually currently a serum from L'oreal. It is very very good. I use a mitt to spread it on my skin because there is nothing more unattractive than fake tan stripes. So now my skin is covered with fake tan and bruises (from the pole classes).





I have been keeping my self busy baking bread. You see I got this sourdough starter from my brother and got completely insane with baking my own bread! I have been making sourdough breads, and I even bought myself a kitchen aid machine so that I could make even more bread :D The bread takes long time to make, but it is oh so good! I might make a separate post about it.





I found a setting in my photo modification program that makes the pictures black and white and you can adjust how black and white you want it. I tried it on these two pictures.



Enjoying my bread :D

Bread á la Linda!




No comments:

Post a Comment