Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Rachel Green

As the 90's trend is going strong I have been noticing outfits from that era. One thing I have especially noticed are the outfits of Rachel Green in Friends. I have now been watching the Friends on Netflix starting from season 1, and I never realised how well the character Rachel Green is dressing! Every episode I am amazed of at least one of her outfits! The outfits are so on trend now. I collected some pictures of her outfits I found online, and created some collages of outfits that I could see her wear. I am definitely inspired by her. Next time you watch the old Friends episodes, have a closer look on her outfits!





Most of her outfits are so simple and classy. Check pattern is also getting a completely new look in my eyes!



And the black stockings! That is something I will be wearing in the fall! :D


Here are the collages I made inspired by Rachels outfits.




RG

RG2

RG3

RG5

RG6
RG7


No comments:

Post a Comment